Could not send the event to the system.
An event could not be sent to the remote
- Verify that the ServeRAID Manager is running on the managed system.
- Verify that the port number specified in the Notification list matches the
value for the start-up port number on the managed system.
- You can verify the port number for this event in the Notification Manager
by using the "System properties" window
for this system.
- You can verify the port number on the managed system by going to the
ServeRAID Manager running on that system and doing the following:
- Click Agent actions Configure.
- Click the General settings tab.
- Verify the value for the port number.
- Verify the following:
- The managed system is on.
- Both the local and managed systems are connected to the network.
- TCP/IP networking support is configured on both the local and managed
- The network is functioning.
- Verify that the local and managed systems are using compatible versions of
the ServeRAID Manager. If they are not, upgrade to the latest version of the