Could not start logical drive migration: controller [number] logical drive
The logical-drive migration could not start because of one of the following:
- A rebuild, synchronization, or migration operation is currently in progress
on the specified controller.
- A hardware error occurred.
Verify that there is no rebuild, synchronization, or migration operation currently
in progress on this controller. If you see a
progress indicator in the status bar or
animation) in the Logical devices view, one of these operations is in progress
and you must wait for the operation to be completed. Otherwise, complete the
- Verify that the controller, cables, and physical drives are installed properly.
- Verify that there is power to the physical drives.
- Retry the command.
- If the command still fails, restart the server and retry the command.
- If the problem persists, contact your service representative.