Unable to connect to the managed system
The ServeRAID Manager could not communicate with the ServeRAID Manager agent
on the managed system.
- Verify that the ServeRAID Manager agent or console
is running on the managed system.
- Verify that the port number specified for the managed system in the "Add
managed system" window matches the value on the managed system. You
can verify the port number on the managed system by going to the ServeRAID Manager running on that system and doing the following:
- Click Agent actions
- Click the General settings tab.
- Verify the value for the port number. The default port numbers for remote
access are 34571-34574.
- Verify the following:
- The managed system is on.
- Both the local and managed systems are connected to the network.
- TCP/IP networking support is configured on both the local and remote
- The host name of the managed system is defined in the Domain Name Server
or a Hosts file, if you are trying to connect using a host name.
- The network is functioning.