ServeRAID Manager failed to start at port number [number]
The ServeRAID Manager was unable to use the
specified port number on the local system. Another session of the ServeRAID Manager
or another application is currently using the port.
Change the port number for the system by doing the following:
- Click Agent actions
- Click the General settings tab.
- In the Agent base port number field, type a new value for the port number.
The default port number for local access is 34571.
Note: When changing the port number, consider the following:
- This change does not take effect until you restart the ServeRAID Manager.
- Any system that is accessing this system remotely must have the port
number changed to match the value you type. On the managed system, you
can change this value in the "Add managed
- Any system that contains this system in its Notification list must change
the port number to the new port number. On the managed system, you can
change the port number in the Notification Manager by clicking Modify