Could not unblock logical drive [number]: controller [number]
The specified logical drive could not be unblocked because of one of the following:
- The rebuild operation was not completed successfully.
- A hardware error occurred.
Verify that the rebuild operation was completed successfully. If it did, then
complete the following steps:
- Verify that the controller, cables, and physical drives are installed properly.
- Verify that there is power to the physical drives.
- Retry the command.
- If the command still fails, restart the server and retry the command.
If the problem persists, contact your service representative.