Could not restore the configuration to the factory-default settings: controller [number]
The ServeRAID Manager could not restore the factory-default settings because
of one of the following:
- Your configuration contains a large number of drives (10 or more).
- A hardware error occurred.
- If your configuration contains a large number of drives and all the logical drives were deleted, ignore this error. If all the logical drives were not
deleted, follow the actions listed for the following list item.
- If your configuration does not contain a large number of drives:
- Verify that the controller, cables, and physical drives are installed
- Retry the command.
- If the command still fails, restart the server and retry the command.
If the problem persists, complete the following steps:
- Disconnect all the SCSI cables from controller.
- Restore to the factory-default settings. If this
does not work, contact your service representative.
- Connect the SCSI cables to the controller.
- If step 2 was successful, restore to the factory-default settings.