Could not blink the device lights
The device lights could not flash because of one of the following:
- The physical drives are not managed by an enclosure.
- A hardware error occurred.
Verify that the device is managed by an enclosure (SAF-TE)
device on the SCSI drive channel. If it is, complete the following steps:
- Verify that the controller, cables, and physical drives are installed properly.
- Verify that there is power to the physical drives.
- Retry the command.
- If the command still fails, restart the server and retry the command.
If the problem persists, contact your service representative.