Could not copy the configuration from the drives: controller [number]
- There is no configuration on any of the physical drives that are attached
to the controller.
- There are no physical drives attached to the controller.
- The controller does not support one or more features of the drive configuration.
If you have physical drives attached to the controller and the physical drives
contain a valid controller configuration, complete the following steps:
- Verify that the controller, cables, and physical drives are installed properly.
- Verify that there is power to the physical drives.
- Retry the command.
- If the command still fails, restart the server and retry the command.
If the problem persists, the configuration data has been lost. Reconfigure
the controller using the ServeRAID Manager.