The Task Manager menubar has the following functions:
- Clear event log
- Click Task from the menu. Clears the current contents of the Task Manager event viewer.
- Closes the Task Manager.
- Turns the toolbar on and off. The default is on (selected).
- Delete task
Disable Task Scheduler
Turns the Task Scheduler on and off. The default is on.
- Information about this window
- View context-sensitive information for the current window.
- Searches for one or more specified words in ServeRAID Manager Assist and displays a list of topics that include the words.
- Presents the ServeRAID controller Assist contents. You can use the contents to acquaint yourself with ServeRAID Manager Assist topics.
About ServeRAID Manager
- Reports the ServeRAID Manager version number, copyright, and legal information.