The Email Notification Manager menubar has the following functions:
- Clear event log
- Click Email Notifications from the menu. Clears the current contents of the Email Notification Manager event viewer. This option does not clear or delete the event logging file.
- Closes the Email Notification Manager.
- Turns the toolbar on and off. The default is on (selected).
- Add email recipient
Delete email recipient
Modify email recipient
Send test message
SMTP server settings
- Information about this window
- View context-sensitive information for the current window.
- Searches for one or more specified words in ServeRAID Manager Assist and displays a list of topics that include the words.
- Presents the ServeRAID Manager Assist contents. You can use the contents to acquaint yourself with ServeRAID Manager Assist topics.
About ServeRAID Manager
- Reports the ServeRAID Manager version number, copyright, and legal information.