The ServeRAID Manager menubar has the following functions:
- Clear configuration event log
- Clears the current contents of the event viewer. This option does not clear or delete the event logging file.
- Opens a window that you can use to specify the following settings:
- Closes the Help window
- Exits the ServeRAID Manager.
- Turns the toolbar on and off. The default is on (that is, selected).
- Turns the status bar on and off. The default is on (that is, selected).
- Turns the tool tips on and off. The default is on (that is, selected).
- Refreshes the display with the latest configuration information.
- Add managed system
- Adds a managed system to the Enterprise view for monitoring and configuration. This action is disabled in bootable-CD mode and when the ServeRAID Manager is a plug-in to another program.
Remove managed system
- Displays a menu of all the managed systems currently in your Enterprise view. You can remove only one managed system at a time. This action is disabled in bootable-CD mode and when the ServeRAID Manager is a plug-in to another program.
- Display any action that is valid for the selected object in the Enterprise view, the Physical devices view, or Logical devices view.
Tip: If there are no valid actions for the object you selected, the Actions menu is grayed out.
- Information about this window
- View context-sensitive information for the current window.
- Searches for one or more specified words in ServeRAID Assist and displays a list of topics that include the words.
- Presents the ServeRAID Assist contents. You can use the contents to acquaint yourself with ServeRAID Assist topics.
- Presents ServeRAID concepts that you use with the ServeRAID Manager.
- Lists IBM publications and where to find them.
IBM online support
- Lists IBM Web sites and available online support.
- Lists the new features in this version of the ServeRAID Manager program.
About ServeRAID Manager
- Reports the ServeRAID Manager version number, copyright, and legal information.