Selecting the logical drive size
When you select the logical drive size, consider the following:
- If you change the RAID level of a logical drive, the total size (data plus
parity) of the logical drive might change.
- If you do not use all available free space, you can create another logical
drive. Click Create new logical drive to do so. You can assign the
same or a different RAID level to additional logical drives.
- You cannot delete the last remaining logical drive in the array. You must
have at least one logical drive for each array.
- Refer to the documentation provided with your operating system for information
about the recommended logical-drive size.
- The default RAID configuration uses all available free space.