Failing to add a managed system
If you fail to connect to the managed system, the ServeRAID Manager displays
an error message and does not add the system to the Enterprise view. If the ServeRAID Manager
fails to connect, verify the following:
- The ServeRAID Manager is running on the managed system.
- The managed system is using a compatible version of the ServeRAID Manager.
- The managed system has TCP/IP installed.
- You supplied the correct user name and password, if security is enabled
on the managed system.
- The managed system is turned on.
- The host name is defined in the Domain Name Server or a Hosts file, if you
are trying to connect using a host name.
- The managed system is running on the appropriate port.