Viewing shared drives
Notes: This action is not supported when using the following:
- Integrated RAID controller
- ServeRAID-5i controller
- ServeRAID-6i/6i+ controller
- ServeRAID-7k controller
- ServeRAID-7t controller
- ServeRAID-8 series (SAS) controllers
- HostRAID controller
Use this action to view the physical drives owned by a cluster partner system
in the Enterprise view.
- In the Enterprise view, click (controller).
- Right-click Clustering actions View
shared drives to view the physical drives owned by a partner system.
- Select the Enable view shared drives box.
To disable viewing shared drives, deselect the Enable view shared drives
- Define the location of the partner system online drive by specifying the
SCSI channel and SCSI ID in the drop-down lists.
- Click OK.
The ServeRAID Manager displays the physical drives owned by the partner system
in the Enterprise view as (Reserved).
You only can view these reserved drives; you cannot perform any actions upon