Unblocking a logical drive
- This action is not supported on ServeRAID SATA, SAS, or HostRAID controllers.
- This action is not supported on the integrated RAID controller.
After the rebuild operation is completed on an array, if the array contained
RAID level-0 logical drives, you can unblock the RAID level-0 logical drives
and access them once again. But remember, the logical drive contains damaged
data. You must re-create, install, or restore the data from the most recent
backup disk or tape.
To unblock a blocked logical drive:
- In the Logical devices view, click
(blocked logical drive).
- Right-click Unblock logical drive.
- Click Yes to confirm, understanding that the data on the logical
drive is not valid. The ServeRAID Manager unblocks the blocked logical drive.
- Initialize all unblocked logical drives before
- Restore the data to the drive from your most recent backup disk or tape.