Sending a test message in the Email Notification Manager
Note: This action is not supported when using:
- ServeRAID Manager in bootable-CD mode
- ServeRAID Manager as a plug-in application
Use this action to send a test message to a recipient in the email notification
- Click the recipient in the email notification list that you want to send
a test message.
Note: If you click
no recipient or more than one recipient, this action is disabled.
- Click Actions Send
test message. If the Email Notification Manager does not successfully
connect or send the message, it:
- Updates the "Last message sent" column with a
notifying you of a problem.
- Logs an event in the Email Notification Manager event viewer detailing
why the message could not be sent.
- Click OK.
If the test fails, verify the following and try the test again:
- You typed the correct email address when you added
the recipient to the Email Notification Manager.
- You typed the correct SMTP server address when
you configured the Email Notification Manager.