Changing the SCSI-transfer speed
- This action is supported in bootable-CD mode only.
- This action is not supported on the integrated
- This action is not supported on the ServeRAID SAS controllers (8i/8k/8k-l) and the ServeRAID-7t controller.
Use this action to change the SCSI-transfer speed.
- In the Physical devices view, click the SCSI channel
- Right-click Change the SCSI transfer speed a transfer speed.
The following choices are available:
This value is available if your controller supports it; otherwise, Optimal
does not appear in the menu. Optimal is the default value. When the transfer
speed is set to Optimal, the ServeRAID controller determines the best transfer
speed, based on the types of SCSI drives and enclosures in use.
- Ultra320 SCSI
- Ultra160 SCSI
- Ultra2 SCSI
- Fast SCSI-2
This value is available if your controller is set to SCSI-1; otherwise,
SCSI-1 does not appear in the menu.