Saving a printable
configuration and event logs
Use this action to save a report of your configuration and event logs that
you can print.
- In the Enterprise view, click(server).
- Right-click ServeRAID Manager Actions
Save printable configuration and event logs. The ServeRAID Manager creates
one text file for each controller. The file name is Raidx.log where
x is a number assigned to the file.
Note: If you are
in bootable-CD mode, you can save the files to a diskette in the A drive
The ServeRAID Manager copies to each text file all configuration information
for the following:
- The controller in the selected system
- Any physical drive on the controller
- Any array on the controller
- Any logical drive on the controller
- Device event logs
- defunct drive event logs
- Software event logs
- Hardware event logs
The ServeRAID Manager saves all events currently in the event log, not only
the events associated with the selected system.