Saving a printable
Use this action to save a report of your configuration that you can print.
- In the Enterprise view, click(system).
- Right-click Save printable configuration. The "Save
file" window opens.
- Choose the directory and file name for your report. The default directory
is the directory in which the ServeRAID Manager is installed. The default
file name is RaidCfg.log.
Note: If you are
in bootable-CD mode, you can save to a diskette in the A drive only.
The ServeRAID Manager copies to a text file all configuration information for
- Each controller in the selected system
- All physical drives on the controller
- All arrays on the controller
- All logical drives on the controller