a test event in the Notification Manager
Note: This action is not supported when using:
- ServeRAID Manager in bootable-CD mode
- ServeRAID Manager as a plug-in application
Use this action to send a test event to a managed system:
- Click the system in the notification list that you want to send a test event.
Note: If you click
no system or more than one system, this action is disabled.
- Click Actions Send
test event. A window opens to report success or failure. The managed system
will respond to the test event with a beep.
- Click OK.
If the test fails, verify the following and try the test send again:
- You typed the correct TCP/IP information.
- The ServeRAID Manager is running on the managed system.