- This action is supported on the integrated RAID controller
in bootable-CD mode only.
- This action is not supported on ServeRAID-8 series SAS controllers, and the ServeRAID-7t controller.
Use this action to delete all arrays on the specified controller.
For some operating systems, deleting an array and its associated logical drives
might change the drive-letter assignments of the remaining drives when you restart
you delete all arrays associated with the controller, all data on the controller
- In the Enterprise view, click
proceeding, ensure that you have backed up any data and programs that you
want to save.
- Right-click Delete all arrays.
- Click Yes to confirm the delete.