Creating additional logical drives
Note: This action is not supported on the integrated RAID
Use this action to create additional logical drives in an existing configuration.
If you configured your ServeRAID subsystem but left free space in an array,
you can use this action to create additional logical drives using the free space.
- In the Enterprise view, click
(controller) that contains the array in which you want to create the logical
- In the Logical devices view, click (Arrays
- Right-click Create logical drive. If the controller includes more
than one array, right click Create logical drive in array
the array name.
The Configuration wizard opens with the "Create logical drives"
- Create the logical drive.
- Review the configuration summary and apply the configuration.